Bigger Than Life
Release Year: 1987
Studio: Falcon
Models: A collection of Matt Sterling's favorite scenes selected for their sex-sational impact, each in its entirety with the inimitable Jeff Stryker and all the other unforgettable superstars engaged in sizzling manaction!
Genres: Oral, anal, masturbation, rimming, pre-condom, BDSM, group sex, vintage
A collection of Matt Sterling's favorite scenes selected for their sex-sational impact, each in its entirety with the inimitable Jeff Stryker and all the other unforgettable superstars engaged in sizzling manaction!
Horny butt driller penetrates his friend in his tight ass riding oiled up toy. I picked up a really big toy is going to be my personal cock sucking slave. My strapon is going to hurt your ass a little when I shove this up your ass. I will let you suck lots of cock at a gloryhole so you can suck some cock. This big cock is going to make your virgin ass hurt a little at first, ok.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:31
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 633kbps
Audio: 346kbps

File size: 515.3 MB

Comments
Post a Comment