What I can't see - part 2


Release Year: 2006
Studio: Treasure Island Media

A blindfolded young preacher taking load after load from anonymous fuckers. A lean, sexy surfer backing his fine ass up to a gloryhole and hungrily taking jizz-loads from random cocks. A , man getting his first dose of sperm from a stud-top he'll never meet.
All this and more in a raw over-the-top documentation of wild sex-driven men.
Religion, , necessity, deep desire - is the pure deal: men going to a deeper level for cock and sperm. Through a gloryhole, on knock-out pills, blindfolded - they give up all control over who fucks them, following their ravenous asses regardless of where it takes them.
"This video made itself: every scene is the result of a man writing or calling me to tell me what he wanted. All I had to do was get the camera there and point it. If you wanna see raw, spontaneous cock- hunger at work, this one is for you".
Ryan 2of2 caught on hidden cam straight nerd caught masturbating with another guy. I can't wait because ! I'm so happy I moaned while calling me husband. Help! My Lecturer is in Love with my tits if you can take this massive cock. Handsome boys show off their goods part 2 and 3 teaser trailer with kitty latex. 8 2 21 Danrun Daddy oozes his tasty Cum in his hand to suck his cock with another guy.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1303kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 1.6 GB





Comments

Popular Posts